Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa

Overview You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you: want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years are aged 18 to 30 have £1,890 in savings have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries meet the other eligibility requirements You need to be sponsored if you’re from Hong Kong, the Republic of Korea or Taiwan. Fees It costs £225 to apply. You’ll…

Read More

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa

Extend your visa You can apply to extend your Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa. You should include any dependants who are on your current visa on your application to extend – including children who have turned 18 during your stay. You should apply before your current visa expires. Eligibility You must continue to meet the eligibility rules. You must apply again if you want to change your job within the same organisation…

Read More
Show Buttons
Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Linkdin
Hide Buttons